Level I Responsive Support Technician (HQ)
Are you sick of working boring, dead-end IT jobs with no hope for advancement or personal growth? At Kinetix Technology Services, we're going places. If you're confident you're an A player, we want you to come with us.
We're a rapidly-growing, early-stage MSP supporting tech startups in the Bay Area, New York, and beyond. We're looking for new team members who will not only wow us and our clients with their technical and customer service skills, but also play a crucial part in our rapid growth. You will work alongside brilliant professionals on ground-breaking technologies. You'll receive extensive, ongoing training through internal programs and industry-standard certifications for which we'll foot the bill. You'll also work closely with a diverse array of the country's hottest tech startups, and you'll get the benefits of working in a startup environment (transparent management, monthly parties, free food, ping pong, etc.), without the risk of VC funding.
We are a service-based IT company, but we consider ourselves a learning organization first. We set bold learning goals for all employees, pay for classes and exam fees, give you time during work hours to work toward your goals, and reward you for your achievements. Your primary performance metric, aside from your client feedback score, is based on your learning progress.
In this role, you will be able to:
· After two years at Kinetix, you’ll be a problem-solving ninja who owns cases like a boss.
· You’ll double your IT knowledge, even if you’re already a badass.
· You’ll reach levels of productivity you’ve only experienced in dreams where you have two heads and four arms.
· You’ll make clients so happy, you’ll maintain an average feedback score greater than 9.3/10.
· You’ll watch Kinetix grow so fast your head will spin, and when it stops spinning, you’ll look back with pride about everything you did to make it happen.
· You’ll make every client a raving fan of you and of Kinetix.
· You’ll make new friends you actually want to hang out with outside work and create countless fun memories along the way.
· At the end of the day, you’ll head home with an immense sense of satisfaction and rush in the next morning with a sense of purpose and determination.
To get this role, you should be able to:
· Experience supporting PC & Mac workstations
· Familiarity with Active Directory & networking technologies
· Strong professional and technical writing ability
· Ability to remain calm and focused in high-pressure situations
· Candidates will need to be receptive to feedback, and action oriented in exciting change with the constructive feedback they receive
· Ideal candidate has a passion for developing technically as well as delivering exceptional customer service