Client Operations Associate
At Kinetix Technology Services, we’re going places, and if you’re confident you’re an A player, we want you to come with us. We’re a high-growth, early-stage IT support startup supporting other high-growth startups in the Bay Area and beyond. We’re looking for new team members who will not only wow us and our clients with their customer service skills and unfailing reliability, but also play a crucial part in our rapid growth.
This is a great entry-level position at a startup! You will work alongside brilliant professionals on ground-breaking technologies. You'll receive extensive, ongoing training through internal programs and industry-standard certifications for which we'll foot the bill. You'll also work closely with a diverse array of the country's hottest tech startups, and you'll get the benefits of working in a startup environment (transparent management, monthly parties, free food, ping pong, etc.), without the risk of VC funding.
We are a service-based IT company, but we consider ourselves a learning organization first. We set bold learning goals for all employees, pay for classes and exam fees, give you time during work hours to work toward your goals, and reward you for your achievements. Your primary performance metric, aside from your client feedback score, is based on your learning progress.
In this role, you will be able to
· Handle high volume of incoming calls and emails from clients and assign according to routing parameters
· Deliver world class customer service, every day
· Create, run and distribute daily performance reports
· Work with other Client Operations team members to achieve client service objectives
· Complete various projects as assigned by management team
· You’ll reach levels of productivity you’ve only experienced in dreams where you have two heads and four arms.
· You’ll watch Kinetix grow so fast your head will spin, and when it stops spinning, you’ll look back with pride about everything you did to make it happen.
· You’ll make every client a raving fan of you and of Kinetix.
· You’ll make new friends you actually want to hang out with outside work and create countless fun memories along the way.
· At the end of the day, you’ll head home with an immense sense of satisfaction and rush in the next morning with a sense of purpose and determination.
· Turn clients into raving fans of Kinetix
· Professional and polite at all times
· Exhibit superior written and verbal communications skills
· Own problems, bring solutions; do whatever it takes to ensure client success
· Take responsibility for continuous improvement, of yourself and of the company
· Have fun, with clients and with Kinetix team members
To get this role, you should be able to:
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher
· Passion for delivering excellent customer service
· Attention to detail
· An eagerness for people interactions and service delivery
· Desire to answer client calls and engage thoughtfully with clients
· Excellent interpersonal skills – phone, email and written
· Impeccable organizational skills
· Strong prioritization and time management skills, including working to deadlines
· The ability to work independently and function as part of a team
· Exceptional problem solving skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.