Kinetix Technology Services is changing the way IT is done with a unique business model and outstanding client service. At Kinetix Technology Services, we're going places. If you're confident you're an A player, we want you to come with us.
We're a rapidly-growing, early-stage MSP supporting tech startups in the Bay Area, New York, and beyond. We're looking for new team members who will not only wow us and our clients with their technical and customer service skills, but also play a crucial part in our rapid growth. You will work alongside brilliant professionals on ground-breaking technologies. You'll receive extensive, ongoing training through internal programs and industry-standard certifications for which we'll foot the bill. You'll also work closely with a diverse array of the country's hottest tech startups, and you'll get the benefits of working in a startup environment (transparent management, monthly parties, free food, ping pong, etc.), without the risk of VC funding.
We are a service-based IT company, but we consider ourselves a learning organization first. We set bold learning goals for all employees, pay for classes and exam fees, give you time during work hours to work toward your goals, and reward you for your achievements. Your primary performance metric, aside from your client feedback score, is based on your learning progress.
Our Client Success Managers (CSMs) are responsible for ensuring that our clients become and remain raving fans of Kinetix. Each CSM is responsible for a subset of Kinetix clients and is the primary conduit for high-level communications with those clients. Their performance is measured solely by the Net Promoter Scores (NPS) we receive from those clients each quarter. The successful CSM candidate will possess a rare combination of qualities: exceptional organization, excellent customer service and relationship building skills, and the ability to translate technical concepts into plain language.
· Build strong relationships and implicit trust with client contacts
· Conduct regular calls and meetings with key contacts to discuss high-level issues, strategic planning, and service feedback
· Turn negative feedback into positive action
· Become a forceful advocate for the unique needs of each client
· Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements, vendor changes, and project work
· Prepare and conduct client-specific strategy presentations alongside senior techs and managers
· Serve as an escalation point for service issues and own communication in critical situations
· Write project proposals with the assistance of senior techs and managers
· Manage client communication and oversee progress for technical projects
· Identify case trends and mitigate issues before they become critical
· Take ownership of client-specific documentation
· Turn clients into raving fans of Kinetix
· Achieve excellent Net Promoter Scores (NPS) from clients
· Exhibit exemplary communication skills
· Own problems and bring solutions; do whatever it takes to ensure client success, including asking for help
· Under promise and over deliver
· Take responsibility for continuous improvement of yourself and of the company
· Share time and resources with the larger community
· Have fun with clients and with Kinetix colleagues
· At least 2 years of experience in an Account Management or Client Service role, or any related experience that demonstrates the potential to fulfill the role, with an emphasis on high-level communications with demanding individuals, impeccable organization in the face of a complicated set of responsibilities, and the ability to interface effectively between disparate groups (e.g. technicians and non-technical client executives)
· Strong professional and technical writing ability
· Passion for documentation
· Ability to remain calm and focused in high-pressure situations