Level II Responsive Support Technician
Are you sick of working boring, dead-end IT jobs with no hope for advancement or personal growth? At Kinetix Technology Services, we're going places, and if you're confident you're an A player, we want you to come with us.
We're a rapidly growing, early-stage MSP supporting high-growth startups in the Bay Area and beyond. We're looking for new team members who will not only wow us and our clients with their technical and customer service skills, but also play a crucial part in our rapid growth. You will work alongside brilliant professionals on cutting-edge technologies and receive extensive, ongoing training through internal programs and industry-standard certifications for which we'll foot the bill.
In this role, you will be able to:
- After two years at Kinetix, you’ll be a problem-solving ninja who owns cases like a boss.
- You’ll double your IT knowledge with a defined career path, receive one week off every quarter to dedicate your time to learning and development, and earn bonuses for expanding your skill set.
- You’ll reach levels of productivity you’ve only experienced in dreams where you have two heads and four arms.
- You’ll make clients so happy, you’ll maintain an average feedback score greater than 9.3/10.
- You’ll watch Kinetix grow so fast your head will spin, and when it stops spinning, you’ll look back with pride about everything you did to make it happen.
- You’ll make every client a raving fan of you and of Kinetix.
- You’ll make new friends you actually want to hang out with outside work and create countless fun memories along the way.
At the end of the day, you’ll head home with an immense sense of satisfaction and rush in the next morning with a sense of purpose and determination.
To get this role, you should be able to:
- You should have solid experience supporting workstations (PC & Mac)
- Experience with Windows servers (Active Directory, Group Policy),
- Advanced networking environments (DHCP, DNS, VPN),
- At least 5 years of help desk experience
- Strong professional and technical writing ability
- Ability to remain calm and focused in high-pressure situations
- Candidates will need to be receptive to feedback, and action oriented in exciting change with the constructive feedback they receive
- Ideal candidate has a passion for developing technically as well as delivering exceptional customer service