Kinetix Technology Services is changing the way IT is done with a unique business model and outstanding client service. At Kinetix Technology Services, we're going places. If you're confident you're an A player, we want you to come with us.
We're a rapidly-growing, early-stage MSP supporting tech startups in the Bay Area, New York, and beyond. We're looking for new team members who will not only wow us and our clients with their technical and customer service skills, but also play a crucial part in our rapid growth. You will work alongside brilliant professionals on ground-breaking technologies. You'll receive extensive, ongoing training through internal programs and industry-standard certifications for which we'll foot the bill. You'll also work closely with a diverse array of the country's hottest tech startups, and you'll get the benefits of working in a startup environment (transparent management, monthly parties, free food, ping pong, etc.), without the risk of VC funding.
We are a service-based IT company, but we consider ourselves a learning organization first. We set bold learning goals for all employees, pay for classes and exam fees, give you time during work hours to work toward your goals, and reward you for your achievements. Your primary performance metric, aside from your client feedback score, is based on your learning progress.
· Manage client communication and oversee progress of assigned projects
· Create project schedules and ensure they are consistently updated
· Ensure that projects are completed within the constraints of scope, cost, and time
· Provide clients with regular updates on project schedule and action items
· Effectively manage project change
· Mitigate project issues and create appropriate action plans
· Manage an array of internal and external project resources to successfully complete projects
· Turn negative feedback into positive action
· Write project proposals with the assistance of senior techs and managers
· Help to drive continuous improvement of our internal project processes
· Become a forceful advocate for the unique needs of each client
· Work closely with client account managers to coordinate project and ongoing support efforts
· Turn clients into raving fans of Kinetix
· Maintain an 85% NPS (net promoter score) across all projects
· Exhibit exemplary communication and organizational skills
· Exhibit the ability to successfully manage numerous independent projects concurrently
· Own problems and bring solutions; do whatever it takes to ensure client success, including asking for help
· Under promise and over deliver
· Take responsibility for continuous improvement of yourself and of the company
· Share time and resources with the larger community
· Have fun with clients and with Kinetix colleagues
· At least 2 years of experience in a Client Service or Project Management role, or any related experience that demonstrates the potential to fulfill the role, with an emphasis on high-level communications with demanding individuals, impeccable organization in the face of a complicated set of responsibilities, and the ability to interface effectively between disparate groups (e.g. technicians and non-technical client executives)
· Strong professional and technical writing ability
· Strong communication and vendor management abilities
· Ability to hold internal and external parties to pre-defined project standards
· Ability to remain calm and focused in high-pressure situations
· IT experience/knowledge is required
· Project management experience/knowledge is also a plus but not required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.