Quick Case Desktop Support Specialist
Are you sick of working boring, dead-end IT jobs with no hope for advancement or personal growth? At Kinetix Technology Services, we're going places, and if you're confident you're an A player, we want you to come with us.
Check out our reviews: https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Kinetix-Technology-Services-EI_IE904883.11,38.htm
Voted #1 Best Places to Work in San Francisco Business Times: http://bizj.us/1m965e
We're a rapidly growing, early-stage MSP supporting high-growth startups in the Bay Area and beyond. We're looking for new team members who will not only wow us and our clients with their technical and customer service skills, but also play a crucial part in our rapid growth. You will work alongside brilliant professionals on cutting-edge technologies and receive extensive, ongoing training through internal programs and industry-standard certifications for which we'll foot the bill. You'll also work closely with a diverse array of the country's hottest VC-backed startups on a daily basis, and you'll get the benefits of a startup environment (transparent management, flat organization, monthly parties, free food, ping pong, etc.), without the risk. We are a profitable company with stable, recurring revenue, and we reward our employees' hard work with great compensation, great benefits, and promote an excellent work/life balance.
The job requirements for the quick case desktop support position are straightforward:
· Work cross-functionally with our onboarding and client success teams to maintain documentation and checklists
· Ongoing maintenance of quick case internal policies and documentation accuracy
· Candidates should demonstrate a growth mindset and a desire to be willing and able to learn
· Candidates will need to be receptive to feedback, and action oriented in exciting change with the constructive feedback they receive
· Must have high attention to detail
· Must be able to follow instructions both well and correctly
· Ideal candidate has a passion for developing technically as well as delivering exceptional customer service
After two years at Kinetix, you'll be a problem-solving ninja who owns cases like a boss. You'll double your IT knowledge, even if you're already a badass. You'll reach levels of productivity you've only experienced in dreams where you have two heads and four arms. You'll make clients so happy, you'll maintain an average feedback score greater than 9.3/10. You'll watch Kinetix grow so fast your head will spin, and when it stops spinning, you'll look back with pride about everything you did to make it happen. You'll make every client a raving fan of you and of Kinetix. You'll make new friends you actually want to hang out with outside work and create countless fun memories along the way. And at the end of the day, you'll head home with an immense sense of satisfaction and rush in the next morning with a sense of purpose and determination.
Sound good? Drop us a line.