Jamf Implementation Technician
Are you sick of working boring, dead-end IT jobs with no hope for advancement or personal growth? At Kinetix Technology Services, we're going places. If you're confident you're an A player, we want you to come with us.
We're a rapidly-growing, early-stage MSP supporting tech startups in the Bay Area, New York, and beyond. We're looking for new team members who will not only wow us and our clients with their technical and customer service skills, but also play a crucial part in our rapid growth. You will work alongside brilliant professionals on ground-breaking technologies. You'll receive extensive, ongoing training through internal programs and industry-standard certifications for which we'll foot the bill. You'll also work closely with a diverse array of the country's hottest tech startups, and you'll get the benefits of working in a startup environment (transparent management, monthly parties, free food, ping pong, etc.), without the risk of VC funding.
We are a service-based IT company, but we consider ourselves a learning organization first. We set bold learning goals for all employees, pay for classes and exam fees, give you time during work hours to work toward your goals, and reward you for your achievements. Your primary performance metric, aside from your client feedback score, is based on your learning progress.
About the role:
· After two years at Kinetix, you’ll be a problem-solving guru who checkmates cases like a grandmaster
· You'll quickly double your IT knowledge with a defined career path, work on learning and development daily, and earn bonuses for achieving goals
· You’ll reach levels of productivity you’ve only experienced in dreams where you have two heads and four arms.
· You’ll turn every client into a raving fan of you and Kinetix, maintaining an average feedback score greater than 9.3/10
· You’ll watch Kinetix grow so fast your head will spin, and look back with pride about everything you did to make it happen
· You’ll make new friends you actually want to hang out with outside work and countless fun memories along the way
· At the end of the day, you’ll head home immensely satisfied and rush in the next morning with a sense of purpose and determination
To get this role, you should have:
· Advanced networking knowledge (DHCP, DNS, VPN)
· At least 5 years of help desk experience
· At least 3 years of Mac workstation experience
· Jamf 300 certified or willing to become certified within 60 days
· Strong professional writing ability
· Ability to remain calm and focused in high-pressure situations
· Openness to feedback, and enthusiasm about making changes based on feedback
· A strong dedication to developing technically and to delivering world-class customer service
· Desire and strong ability to teach
· Experience with Jamf strongly preferred
Some responsibilities include:
· Working directly with our clients to tackle high-level technical problems
· Leading Jamf trainings for other IT professionals
· Performing Jamf implementation projects
· Providing technical support by phone, email, chat, and potentially in-person (primarily to Mac users)
· Working on challenging technical projects
· Participating in an on-call rotation
· Helping, teaching, and mentoring level 1 technicians
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.